Students, residents, and physicians in rural places are the best source of information about living and working in rural areas.
- Resident Perspectives from the Caldwell, Idaho, Rural Training Track
Residents from the Caldwell RTT program at the Family Medicine Residency of Idaho talk about their experiences in the program.
- Resident Perspectives from the Magic Valley, Idaho, Rural Training Track
Residents from the Magic Valley RTT program at the Family Medicine Residency of Idaho talk about their experiences in the program.
- UA Programs Aim to Recruit, Train, and Retain Rural Doctors
Rural doctors in Alabama discuss their careers and why they chose to work in a rural area.
- Highlights the North Colorado Family Medicine Wray Rural Training Track program where residents spend the bulk of their 2nd and 3rd years working in a critical care hospital and clinic in Wray Colorado, a town of roughly 2500 people.
- Six residents talk about their rural training experiences through the Hendersonville Family Medicine Residency Program in Hendersonville, North Carolina, and Pardee Hospital.
- Residents from the Baraboo Rural Training Track Program talk about their family medicine training in rural Wisconsin